Chick Fil A Vanilla Iced Coffee Recipe – Better than Restaurant
Follow our chick fil a vanilla iced coffee recipe to get your perfect iced coffee for the day. Nothing is more energizing than a refreshing glass of iced coffee on a hot day. If you’re too far to stop by chic fil a for a chic fil a vanilla iced coffee then you’ve come to the perfect place ! All you need is 5 minutes to create this perfect copycat recipe of this delicious and simple chic fil a vanilla iced coffee. This article contains every information you need about chick fil a iced coffee – chick fil a iced coffee ingredients, preparation method, nutrient facts
Chick Fil A Vanilla Iced Coffee Recipe Rating
Jump to Recipe
Chick Fil A
Chick fil a is one of the largest American fast fast food restaurant chains and the largest specializing in chicken sandwiches. Chick Fil A provides breakfast, lunch and dinner. It provide menu with wide ranged food items like chicken biscuit, hash browns, muffins, burritos, healthy salads for breakfast and chicken sandwich, wraps, nuggets and strips for entrees along with drinks like cloudberry sun joy, Lemonade, Iced Tea, Chocolate milk, iced coffee.
Chic Fil A iced coffee though comes in two flavors – basic and vanilla. Vanilla is more flavored than basic iced coffee due to the vanilla extract added to the iced coffee.
Chick Fil A Vanilla Iced Coffee Recipe – Ingredients, Preparation, Nutrition Facts
According to chic fil a this cold drink is a handcrafted drink containing a custom blend of cold-brew coffee and 2 % milk, pure cane sugar sweetener served with ice in vanilla flavor. Since the drink is very simple, it is very easy to replicate the recreate chick fil a vanilla iced coffee recipe that tastes exactly like it was bought at the store.
202 k Cal
Chick Fil A Vanilla iced Coffee Ingredients
This recipe requires only 6 basic ingredients which are listed below :
cold coffee brew, crushed ice, syrup, vanilla extract, milk
cold brew coffee , 1/3 cup
crushed ice or chewy ice ,1 cup
simple syrup,3 tablespoons
vanilla extract ,1 tablespoon
whole milk , 2 tablespoons
2% milk, 1 tablespoon
Chick Fil A Vanilla iced Coffee Preparation Method
Follow the exact steps below to get smooth cold coffee with a lovely creamy texture which is more refreshing than the original chick fil a vanilla-iced coffee. This is the most simple recipe that has only 6 basic ingredients and 6 steps. all you have to do is throw in all of your ingredients together and voila your chick fil a vanilla iced coffee recipe is ready! Now let’s get down to the recipe :
- Add a cup of chewy ice or crushed ice in a 14-ounce glass
- Pour cold brew over the ice.
- Pour simple syrup into it . Simple syrup sweetens the drink
- Since we are making vanilla iced coffee , along with simple syrup add vanilla extract to get that vanilla flavor .
- Pour the whole milk and 2% milk into the coffee but it shouldn’t be stirred. This makes the coffee have a presentation which would be prettier .
- Add straw and stir the iced coffee before you drink it to bring out the flavors and enjoy
Watch the video below to make your copycat chick fil a vanilla iced coffee recipe :
You can also try making mocha-flavored ice coffee. Visit the Instagram profile linked below to make mocha-flavored ice coffee
- How to Make Cold Brew: Coarsely grind 6 ounces (170g) of medium roast coffee beans, then stir in 6 cups (1.42 liters) of cold water. (Use a cold brew maker if you’d like.) Cover and refrigerate for 12-24 hours , then strain out the coffee grounds.
- How to Make Simple Syrup: Combine 1 cup of granulated sugar (200g) with 1 cup of water (236 ml) in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir until the sugar has dissolved and chill.
- If you use vanilla syrup instead of vanilla extract, the drink will taste different and will be higher in sugar and calories.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories202
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 1g 5%
- Trans Fat 1g
- Cholesterol 4mg 2%
- Sodium 69mg 3%
- Potassium 145mg 5%
- Total Carbohydrate
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
This is how a homemade delicious Chick Fil A Vanilla Iced coffee recipe can be made. Iced coffee can not only be vanilla flavored. Iced coffee can be made in many flavors like mocha, cappuccino, latte, americano, macchiato, and espresso. You can make it more exciting by adding chocolate, almond, caramel, mint chocolate, or cinnamon. If you like your iced coffee fruity then you can add fruits like strawberry, blueberry, banana, orange, or lemon. Go ahead and don’t hesitate to refresh your palette. Just substitute the vanilla flavor in the chick fil a vanilla iced coffee recipe provided above with a flavor of your choice.
Follow our Facebook page www.facebook.com/eatserious for more delicious recipes!